Omission and Editing in English Grammar | Error Detection for Class 9, 10, 11 & 12…
Find the errors in the following paragraphs and correct them:
1. Ranjan is one of the best student in my class, but he lacks of confidance. He is one in those, who help me completing the home work well in time. Thats why, he is my the best friend too.
Corrected: Ranjan is one of the best
student (students) in my class, but he lacks of confidance (confidence). He is one in (of) those, who help (helps) me completing (complete) the home work (homework) well in time. Thats (That’s) why, he is my the best friend too.
2. Traffic in such a cities have become problem now a days. I often see young motorcyclists to ride at break neck speed to show of there superiority over other.
Corrected: Traffic in such
a cities have (has) become problem now a days (nowadays). I often see young motorcyclists to ride (riding) at break neck (breakneck or break-neck) speed to show of (off) there (their) superiority over other (others).
All my Best Selling Books:
1) English Vocabulary Book – Click here
2) English Conversation Book – Click here
3) Grammar & Speaking Book – Click here
4) Daily Use Sentences Book – Click here
5) Complete Kit (All Books + 64 GB Lesson-wise Video PenDrive) – Click here
Complete English Speaking Course: CLICK HERE
Books & eBooks: CLICK HERE
Lesson-wise YouTube Videos: CLICK HERE
YouTube: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE
Instagram: CLICK HERE
Android App: CLICK HERE
Blogging Course: CLICK HERE
Computer Course: CLICK HERE
TENSES | VERBS | CONVERSATIONS | TRANSLATIONS | PRACTICE EXERCISES | PREPOSITIONS | DAILY USE SENTENCES | VOCABULARY | PRONUNCIATION | PHRASAL VERBS | TIPS n TRICKS | INTERVIEW Q&A | PUNCTUATION MARKS | ACTIVE PASSIVE | DIRECT INDIRECT | PARTS OF SPEECH | SPEAKING PRACTICE | LISTENING PRACTICE | WRITING PRACTICE | ESSAYS | SPEECHES
अगर आपको ये आर्टिकल पसन्द आया हो, तो इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ WhatsApp, Facebook आदि पर शेयर जरूर करिएगा। Thank you! – Aditya sir