Difference between Ago, Back, Before, Earlier (अन्तर समझना बहुत आसान है)…
Ago / Back – They are used when we talk about the time/period count back from the present.
- I met Rakesh 2 days ago (back).
- He called me 5 minutes ago (back).
- My brother was playing chess a long ago (back).
- I have reached home just a while ago (back).
- A week ago (back), he had visited my house.
Before / Earlier – They are used when we talk about the time/period count back from the past/future.
- My salary was paid 10 days before (earlier than) yours.
- I had written the email before (earlier than) she apologized.
- I had spoken with him just a minute before (earlier than) I went to take a bath.
- He will meet me once again before (earlier than) 20th of the next month.
- I will complete the homework before (earlier than) the expected date.
Homework – Answers
1) ट्रेन 10 मिनट पहले निकल गयी है।
Train 10 minute pahle nikal gayi hai.
The train has left 10 minutes ago (back).
2) ट्रेन आपके आने से 10 मिनट पहले निकल गयी थी।
Train aapke aane se 10 minutes pahle nikal gayi thi.
The train had left 10 minutes before (earlier than) you came.
3) मैं कुछ साल पहले यहाँ आया था।
Main kuchh saal pahle yahaan aaya tha.
I had come here a few years ago (back).
4) वो दो दिन पहले ही मुझसे मिला।
Wo 2 din pahle hi mujhse mila.
He met me just 2 days ago (back).
5) वो इग्जाम शुरू होने से 2 महीने पहले स्कूल गया था।
Wo exams shuru hone se 2 months pahle school gaya tha.
He had gone to school 2 months before (earlier than) the exams started (began).
All my Best Selling Books:
1) English Vocabulary Book – Click here
2) English Conversation Book – Click here
3) Grammar & Speaking Book – Click here
4) Daily Use Sentences Book – Click here
5) Complete Kit (All Books + 64 GB Lesson-wise Video PenDrive) – Click here
Complete English Speaking Course: CLICK HERE
Books & eBooks: CLICK HERE
Lesson-wise YouTube Videos: CLICK HERE
YouTube: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE
Instagram: CLICK HERE
Android App: CLICK HERE
Blogging Course: CLICK HERE
Computer Course: CLICK HERE
TENSES | VERBS | CONVERSATIONS | TRANSLATIONS | PRACTICE EXERCISES | PREPOSITIONS | DAILY USE SENTENCES | VOCABULARY | PRONUNCIATION | PHRASAL VERBS | TIPS n TRICKS | INTERVIEW Q&A | PUNCTUATION MARKS | ACTIVE PASSIVE | DIRECT INDIRECT | PARTS OF SPEECH | SPEAKING PRACTICE | LISTENING PRACTICE | WRITING PRACTICE | ESSAYS | SPEECHES
अगर आपको ये आर्टिकल पसन्द आया हो, तो इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ WhatsApp, Facebook आदि पर शेयर जरूर करिएगा। Thank you! – Aditya sir
17 thoughts on “Difference between Ago, Back, Before, Earlier”
Wow..Thanks Aditya Sir..
You’re welcome.. ??
Nice sir main god se duwa karta hua ki aapke tara har kisi ko teacher mile
Love you sir, you are really genius teacher… God bless you sir…
Sir, how to download it’s PDF ?
Ariya sir, really you are my best teacher in my life ,
I want to learn English very minimum days plz tell how can actually I have to given interview but not able to speak properly and afraid if some one ask me in English so I lose my confidence and not replying properly it may be lack of confidence plz suggest me I am 39 year old andgetting job is very necessary to me.
Sir What difference between since when and from when.
Good Hai Sir, THanks
Really sir ap bhut bhut jyda acha pdate hai thank you so much sir
You are a great man sir
Really your teaching skill is excellent I appreciate sir
Thank you sir
Thank you ❤️